Here’s the charge: Design a work environment where people produce and execute at their absolute highest abilities. Factor in the world’s greatest technology, harness the importance of collaboration and innovation and create an environmental aesthetic that tells the story of the organization, inspires, and propels.
A top-tier global architecture and interiors client of Savvy’s is seeking Technical Coordinators who have a passion for rethinking conventions. The ideal person must have a demonstrated enthusiasm for considering design impact at multiple scales, contributing to design projects that emerge from a deep consideration of human interaction, from the scale of the individual to a macro urban context. If you are a self-starter who can contribute and thrive in our uniquely collaborative environment, this role is for you.
Backed by the architects, interior designers, contractors, and some of the world’s sharpest design minds, in this role you will…
- Work in tangent with office leadership to create and communicate clear and attainable project criteria and objectives.
- Lead a team of designers to develop client solutions and solve complex problems.
- Collaborate with contractors and subcontractors to share design and construction expertise in order to create inventive, well-crafted environments.
- Work as an integral member of design/build teams, participating in concept development, design documentation, and through construction administration.
- Ensure projects adhere to project program and contract.
- Brainstorm with our in-house strategic planners to consider new solutions that address cultural opportunities in each project and redefine our understanding of everyday programs such as the workplace, retail, and hospitality.
- Translate programmatic opportunities into unique concepts for architecture and interior design.
- Assist in preparation of project proposals, schedule contracts and fees and work authorizations.
- Mentor and coach junior designers for enhanced teamwork and skill-building.
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years’ of experience in interior design or architecture or a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Design or other related field preferred.