Our client is a global company specialising in creating live experiences, events, exhibitions and activation spaces. They are seeking for a 3D designer to join their growing team!
You will be responsibile for the creation of assets required to transform creative ideas into interactive experiences through 3D elements, from conceptual and schematic to final build drawings and files. You will be reporting directly to the Creative Director.
- Work closely with client servicing and creative teams with 3D design and visualisation to suit clients' briefs.
- Be an integral part of the creative team to contribute ideas and concepts
- Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings
- Survey, analyse and measure event sites for detailed drawings
- Create technical drawings and work with carpentry/production vendors to execute custom design elements such as activations and staging
- Min 3 years experience in experiential or event design
- Strong design background with a clear and proven understanding of spatial design, illustration design, typography and layout
- Proficient in softwares such as 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, V-ray and Adobe Creative Suites. (Motion graphics experience is a huge plus (walkthrough videos/animation)!)
- Strong capability to think out-of-the-box and produce realistic ideas to suit client's brief and budget
- Must have experience with technical drawings and working with production vendors
- Must be a self starter, collaborator, hardworking and most importantly, meticulous