Our client is a multi national and award winning Event Agency with a very strong global pressence (Over 2,500 employees across 31 Countries!) who are seeking a talented Experiential 3D Event Designer to join there Creative Team. The Experiential Designer will be responsible for the creation of the assets required to transform creative ideas into tangible experiences through 3D elements, from conceptual and schematic to final build drawings and files. The Experiential Designer will work with and report to the Creative Director who will ensure that the designs meet project objectives and company standards.
- Work closely with both account and creative teams in the preparation of 3D visualisation. Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the Creative Director’s concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo- realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Read and accurately interpret client’s requirements, as specified within projects and realising those designs as compelling imagery.
- Assist the wider teams in refining workflows as well as supporting and training creative staff to refine visuals as an integrated element of the design process.
- Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Explore new technologies (both hardware and software) to expand MCI Group’s services, improve the quality of visualisations and increase efficiency. This is likely to include new rendering engines, pipelines and assets, as well as emerging trends such as virtual reality.
- Survey, analyse and measure event sites for detailed drawings.
- Create technical drawings and work with carpentry/production vendors to execute custom design elements such as, but not limited to, activations and staging.
- Diploma/Degree qualification with at least 3 years of experiential or event design experience in similar capability
- Strong design background with a clear and proven understanding of spatial design, illustration design, typography and layout
- Must be able to work creatively within a budget
- Fully conversant in using and creating modelling from layout plans, sketches and elevations, and knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques
- Able to think creatively about brand identity and translate into a live event design
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D-Max, V-Ray, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to do walkthrough videos and animation is a plus
- Be a self-starter and have meticulous follow-through
- Passionate about events and experiences!
Specific Technical Skills
Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D-Max, V-Ray, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and any other graphic or rendering software is essential.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office’s Suite of Applications
PLEASE NOTE: This job is open to SINGAPOREAN OR PR candidates ONLY