We are working with a branding and communications consultancy that work with clients in the real estate and architecture industry. This consultancy has worked with some of the world’s most prestigious building projects and produce branding, marketing communications, brand guidelines, strategies and advertising work for their clients.
They have offices in London, New York, Abu Dhabi and Singapore. They have been working with clients in Asia via their London office for several years and are now setting up an office here in Singapore.
They are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their office in Singapore to help establish the office and continue to service their key clients in APAC.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a branding, advertising or marketing agency and have worked with blue chip clients such as: real estate, architecture companies or large property & building consultancies.
You will work directly with the Director to maintain and manage the client relationships and assist with the project management. You will be required to be client facing and attend meetings with the regional clients on behalf of the company.
You will work closely with the creative team in London to deliver the agreed projects for your clients in APAC.
- 6-8 years experience as an Account or Project Manager in an advertising, branding or marketing agency is essential.
- Experience of working with: real estate, architectural or building consultancy clients is highly desirable to be able to understand the industry terminology and technical drawings.
- A passion for branding and marketing communications.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills is essential as you will be the face of the consultancy when meeting their key clients.
- Being confident and professional at all times is also essential.
- Someone dependable, organized and trustworthy is key. Therefore a proven track record in delivering high profile and important projects will be required.
- An eye for detail and good design will be required as you will have to ensure all the work is up to the consultancies reputation and good enough for your clients.
- An understanding and love of architecture would be desirable due to the nature of the industry- you will be working with some of the world most prestigious building projects.
For more information please send your CV to April@savvycreative.com.sg
We are looking for candidates already based in Singapore as this is an urgent requirement that needs to be filled ASAP.