Our client is a global shopper marketing agency with over 25 years of experience in the global retail design realm. They are currently looking to find an energetic, vibrant character to join their team in Beijing.
- Planning and delivering new business opportunities with new clients across China.
- Manage creative projects and be the key liaison between clients, strategy and design teams to ensure on-going communications between all parties.
- Act as the main point of contact for a group of dedicated clients and manage their project needs from initial brief, implementation within the studio to final reveal.
- Negotiation and pricing key client contracts, deliverables and scope of work.
- Communicate with clients and sales team on project statuses as well as scope and time line changes in order to set proper client expectations.
- Monitor project performance against client’s objectives, making optimization recommendations as necessary.
- Support pre-forecasting of client requirements.
- Building of deep and sustainable client relationships at all levels.
- University degree in marketing or business related field.
- 8-10years of experience in account servicing within a creative agency.
- Proven track record of building revenue in a marketing/FMCG environment.
- Very strong communications skills and experience working to deadlines and managing projects.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English to service the China markets.
If you’re interested in a confidential chat, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .