Do you enjoy the adrenalin rush being in a fast-paced agency environment? Are you a merticulous client-facing individual? If you are, we want to meet you!
Our client is an international design agency specialized in FMCG packaging. With established offices in Singapore, Australia, China and Europe, they have over 25 years experience working with local and global brands. They’re looking for a talented Account Director to join their rapidly growing and diverse Singapore Studio.
Responsibilities (not limited):
- Manage communications and end-to-end deliverables to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage multiple projects of different accounts while leading research, planning and business development activities as required.
- Compile and prepare project briefs, proposals, pitches, cost estimations, timelines, presentations and P/L management.
- Provide design strategy input and long-term thinking.
- Ensure strong relationship with exciting clients.
- Identify and cultivate new business development opportunities.
- University Degree in business, marketing or related discipline.
- 8+ years of integrated experience within an agency environment.
- Experience with FMCG clients on packaging projects is a must.
- Excellent business development and project management skills.
- Good command of written and verbal English and preferably Mandarin to communicate with Chinese clients.
For more info, please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org .