Looking for your next senior level role in a design agency?
We are looking for a skilled Account Director for our client, a brand packaging agency with offices in Shanghai, London, New York and Singapore. With a portfolio consisting of notable beauty, alcohol and luxury brands, they are looking to grow their global presence. Applying their creative strategy and packaging intelligence, they work hard to ensure that their work is of excellent quality in turn helping their client’s achieve their potential.
The ideal candidate would have proven work experience as an Account Director in a design space, with a desire to pursue a career in design and packaging industries. This role is based in the Shanghai office.
Responsibilities (not limited):
- Manage communications and end-to-end deliverables to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner, including communicating with vendors and suppliers
- Project management of several accounts while leading research, planning and business development activities, as required
- Compile and prepare project briefs, proposals, pitches, cost estimations, timelines, presentations, P/L
- Manage project status, billing and priorisation of project workload
- Provide design strategy input and long-term thinking
- Minimum 7 years work experience in a packaging/branding/design agency in a similar role
- A University Degree in Business, Marketing, Design or similar
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English and Mandarin to communicate with Chinese clients is a must
- Proven experience working a fast paced environment managing several projects at one time
- Ability to work with a range of clients, vendors and internal team members in a productive and caring manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Asia work experience especially China is ideal, with proficient language capabilities in English and Mandarin.