We are working with an independent PR agency based in Hong Kong and they are seeking for a Chinese speaking Account Director to join their expanding team.
You are commercially minded and creative in nature and is adept at building relationships with key commentators, industry spokespeople and senior journalists. You direct and lead PR projects and provide counsel to their clients and board alike. As a senior member of the business they deliver new business and grow existing accounts.
- Leading and managing a team of PR professionals and account managers, providing career counsel, professional development support, monitoring and performance reviews
- Identifying training needs where required
- Managing new accounts along with existing ones
- Key contact for clients.
- Overseeing media strategy and account development
- Providing support for agency growth and development of new business pipeline
- Achieving exceptional outcomes for current clients and managing an extended portfolio ensuring consistency of service is delivered in line with company policy
- Championing the agency values and brand
- Developing senior press relationships and managing contacts with key commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers
- Offering crisis management and counsel to clients and extending networking opportunities
- Overseeing provision of account resources
- Formulating business strategy in conjunction with other directors
- Reporting into the board and providing high level data analysis
- Min 8-10 years of experience within a PR agency
- Min 3 years of team leadership experience
- Ability to speak cantonese is a must due to clientele
- Must have experience in corporate and consumer PR
- Strong Business development abilities with track record of success
- Experienced at winning new clients and pitching for business
- Keen networker and adept at building relationships with key influencers and industry spokespeople
- Expertise at handling a range of media to place products, grow brands or pitch for new customers
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences
- Strong negotiation and delegation skills
- Business acumen with the ability to communicate across departments and represent PR at a senior level within the business
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing business and be part of their success.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to April@savvycreativeglobal.com