Savvy is working with an international integrated marketing communications agency and they are looking for a driven and remarkable Account Executive to join their team in Singapore. With offices in Singapore and UK, the client works with mainly B2B brands in life science, pharmaceutical and engineering.
The role will be assisting the Senior Account Manager to develop and demonstrate high standards in marketing essentials. You will be writing agendas, contact reports, press releases and technical features for clients. You will act as Media Liaison for assigned clients. With an acute business mind, you will develop a good understanding of local or foreign media for clients/projects.
Your day-to-day duties include account management, media monitoring and media evaluation, where you will develop an awareness of opportunities and items of general interest.
You will be involved in events management (exhibitions, photocalls and others) and working with 3rd party vendors.
You will enjoy full ownership of clients over time and will help the company establish strong relationships with new & existing clients. You will develop strong understanding of clients' businesses and industry issues.
- Min 3 years of experience in a PR or Marketing role (within an agency)
- Recognised Degree in Journalism or Mass Communications
- Able to work under tight timeline and ensure quality work delivery
- Strong verbal & written communicator (in a business context)
- Possess good understanding of the role as a PR Practitioner and the range of techniques available
- Proactive, problem solver and diligent
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company with great benefits and flexibility.
We regret that only suitable profiles will be contacted.