Our client is an Asian-focused Marketing and Advertising company. The company was founded over 16 years ago in Hong Kong and during that time has grown and added service representatives and partners in Macau, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Taipei, Bangkok, and Tokyo beyond its headquarter in Hong Kong.
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their Hong Kong team.
• Handle client inquiries related to online/offline event and other marketing projects/campaigns
• Closely work with internal team and external vendors to manage and produce the offline events
and live streaming projects.
• Have solid knowledge on managing online / offline event management and production projects.
• Be willing to work with irregular work schedules if necessary.
• Have strong organizational and time management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines and
work well under pressure.
• Have experiences in managing/producing live streaming / virtual events will be an advantage
• Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how
to meet the requirement
• Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone and present project proposal and
• Maintain client relationships and upsell other services to the client whenever appropriate
• Qualifications and skills: 3 or more years of recent advertising sales, account management
and/or project experience – ideally in creative marketing production agency environment in
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to translate technical and
business benefits to decision makers
• Stakeholder management skills and proven ability to negotiate
• Experience working to and exceeding targets
• A deep understanding of the marketing campaign and project, from creative development,
project planning to execution
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working independently