Savvy has an exciting new vacancy for an Account Manager with experience working in design agencies. Our client is a independent creative agency with prominent international corporate and FMCG clients. A small but growing team in Singapore, you will be the face of the this growing agency. Building on existing relations, you will leverage off your excellent client and project management skills to develop long-term relations with new and existing clients.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in a design agency, in Singapore or overseas experience liasing with New Zealand, Australia or United Kingdom markets
- Experience with BTL projects for corporate and FMCG clients
- Proven project and client management experience in a fast paced and busy studio
- Excellent end-to-end project management skills, P&L, working on proposals, project costing, liasing with developers and vendors
- Ability to prioritise and manage several projects at the same time
- Experience liaising with international clients from New Zealand, Australia and United Kingdom
- Excellent PowerPoint and Office skills
- Must be presentable and professional in manner
If this sounds like a start-up environment you want to join, email your CV to Ashrita at email@example.com.