Our Client is an integrated creative production house specializing in print & digital production services in the USA. They are now expanding into Asia to further support existing and new business!
They have a strong global presence and their specialities include adaptive creative, digital production and print fulfillment. Thier production capabilities include CMYK conversions, proofing, insertion order submissions, press checks and a variety of other services to ensure proper quality control of final deliverables.
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to be implanted and based at their Clients office, who will be responsible for building close relationships with mid and senior-level client contacts in Beijing, keeping projects on budget and schedule, and communicating briefs and job details between the client in Beijing and account staff in the US. This employee is to be implanted physically at the client, and their presence is there to say we are ready and available for projects.
- Collaboratively responsible for development of long-term account success and growth.
- Act as a brand steward and creative consultant– able to quickly establish/grow an expert knowledge of our client’s business
- Build and maintains client relationships, both with day-to-day clients and more senior-level contacts.
- Contributes thoughtfully to the development of marketing and communications plans.
- Authors persuasive client recommendations and briefs
- Makes valued suggestions on how to improve future campaigns/projects.
- Is a creative, strategic thinker who can provide critical insight on both the client’s behalf and the agency’s behalf.
- Understands all the drivers that make the client’s brand successful including a mastery of brand guidelines.
- Familiarity with estimates and invoicing.
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing.
Key Experience Required:
- 4-6 years (or more) of experience at an advertising agency.
- Experience within the brand space and a strong understanding of digital and print asset creation and production.
- Knowledge and experience working with creatives and producers
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form – must be able to demonstrate superior writing and grammar skills.
- That combination of low ego and high work ethic that’s less focused on status and structure and more on the work that needs to get out everyday.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience with juggling multiple deadlines and changing directions in a fast-paced environment.
PLEASE NOTE: OPEN TO CHINESE NATIONAL APPLICANTS ONLY
If you match the above criteria then please send your CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com or alternitvely apply directly via our website.