Our client is a travel retail implementation agency with region-wide exposure across all types of travel retail including airports, cruise ships and downtown centres. There is a newly created role for an Account Manager to manage some of their clients in luxury, confectionary, alcohol and cosmetics. You will get the opportunity to work on some of the most influential promotional displays, and manage everything from implementation and adaptation to on-ground execution.
- Minimum of 4 years account management experience in retail/shopper marketing or in advertising or creative agencies with luxury clients
- Experience in handling clients, managing projects to completion, upselling services, collaborating with the client’s agencies and selected suppliers
- Passionate about travel retail industry and comfortable with up to 100% travel for business
- Work with the Directors to identify business development opportunities and provide support to establish new accounts
- Self-motivated, independent and driven personality, able to work with minimal guidance
- Strong project management and interpersonal communication abilties
- Languages: English and Chinese, written and verbal
There are opportunities for career development for the right candidate with the right attitude and a travel bug. If you’re the vibrant personality we are looking for, write to Ashrita on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and any presentation decks you have done.