An energetic client of ours is looking for an Affiliate Manager to join their Marketing team promoting consumer online services. The right candidate will be driven and passionate about online marketing platforms and sales, a super-smart and commerce-minded and eager to learn. You would have lived, worked or studied in an overseas English-speaking environment and have excellent written English, including the ability to write marketing text, great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Drive new sales growth initiatives with existing partners, including review websites, blogs, journals, and other online media.
- Maintain regular email communication with partners to keep them informed about product changes or their sales commissions. Build personal relationships.
- Win new business. Identify potential partners, reach out to them, and close the deal.
- Provide white glove services to our largest affiliates, including content ideas or conversion rate optimization suggestions.
- Review and suggest edits to online articles to correct inaccurate or outdated information.
- Collaborate with their design team to facilitate partners’ requests for banner ads or specific landing pages.
- Launch promotions, such as free giveaways, in conjunction with their partners.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to gather content ideas or determine specific new features that we want their partners to promote.