Our client, a world-class multi-discipline architecture and interior design firm with a portfolio of prestigious projects around the world, is now recruiting for an Architect with strong infrastructure/airport experience to join their HK team. With a minimum of 3 years solid architecture experience, you will have a good portfolio and proven track record working on large scale projects from design concept through to project completion.
- Prepares and develops presentation boards, drawings, working models, images and other documents.
- Understands the design project.
- Assists with the management of Architectural Assistants and Draftsmen in the project team.
- Takes responsibility for specific areas of the design and project development.
- Liaises with contractors and others external third parties to the project.
- Attends project meetings and presents to client meetings.
- Contributes to the project or otherwise assists the project leader and project director as required.