Savvy has the privilege to be working with an award-winning international architecture firm, who are currently on the hunt for a dedicated and meticulous Architectural Designer to work with their team in Hong Kong.
We're looking for someone who enjoys collaborating with a team on large scale and long term projects, whilst being able to gain leadership and growth from a diverse workplace. If you have a true passion for envisionining architectural structure and design within an Airport environment, this might be the ideal role for you.
For this role, you must have the following:
- MA in Architecture
- Design experience in Airport/s is crucial
- Clarity and confidence in communication
- Pass in HKIA examinations
- 4 years exp.
- Registered professional graduate
- Previous HK exp. in a statutory T3 role is preferred but not essential
- Min. Software: AUTOCAD, Revit, Indesign, Vectorworks, 3D skills
- Cantonese speaking is advantageous
Applicants with less experience may be considered for the Architectural Assistant role.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com to express your interest.