Global architecture firm specializing in corporate interiors and workplace environments seeking Strategist - Architecture / Workplace with 8 or more years focused on interior architecture for commercial, corporate, and workplace design!
As the senior Strategist - Architecture / Workplace, you'll work with a junior colleague to drive analysis of trends, research, and effective solutions, using your leadership & expertise to guide both internal design teams and client presentations. You will have experienced understanding of key real estate and relocations factors, space planning, wellness and sustainability, and management of design, change, and datat factors among others when developing your analyses. You'll be eager to boost the business in conjunction with the design/build, accounting and construction teams, using your creative analysis to develop solutions in the direction of the most relevant workplace architecture for latest industry and business needs.
Your work will contribute to new directions for key clients, growing the strategic arm of the business, and will be part of an entrepreneurial, innovative, and international team while doing so!
- Min 7 years' of experience in interior architecture/design as Strategist - Architecture / Workplace, Workplace Design Strategist, Strategist, Senior Strategist
- Preferred focus on corporate interiors, workplace environments, commercial offices.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Design or other related field preferred.
- Must be able to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodation.
- Candidates must be authorised to lawfully work in the United States on a permanent basis
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Eleanor Schmitt at +1 585 729 8107 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.