Our client is a boutique branding & creative agency specialised in luxury brands. They are driven by the excellence and perfection that luxury brands desire. They offer a one-to-one, hands-on service, creative branding and creative services only for luxury brands.
They are seeking for a talented and dynamic Art Director to join their growing team in DUBAI!
In this role, you will lead the creative team and oversee the creative process and give guidance to the create people that work under you.
- Support our prestigious client with its vast initiatives and rollout of their initiatives/projects throughout the year.
- Train and mentor graphic designers and work closely with them to ensure they understand the brand identity, vision, mission and overall creative identity for prestigious clients
- Lead the design team and manage the workload and scheduling
- Meet creative standards and challenge briefs in order to deliver original creative work that help the business in achieving better results
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy, innovate and create new ideas that will help move the business forward
- Accomplish requirements by constantly orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees
- Develop social media template from a brand look & feel perspective
- Support the transition to the new digital asset management and workflow system, helping with managing/organizing all assets and workflows
- Minimum of 10 years of of experience in Design
- Experience with working with luxury brands is highly preferred
- A passion for creative design within the luxury brand sectors is highly preferred
- Excellent understanding of image as rule of third/perspective/image manipulation
- An innate understanding of complex interface design patterns, including applied and demonstrable knowledge of service design, app systems, mobile and responsive design and content presentation systems.
- The ability to confidently, professionally and effectively work to strict timelines and take feedback and direction in a positive and proactive way.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Fluent English is a MUST. Arabic or Chinese capabilities is a huge plus
- Professional, dedicated, reliable and loyal work ethic that inspire juniors and others around you
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and folio to April@savvycreativeglobal.com