Savvy are currently working with a client looking for Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager for an opening within their PR department.
This is an in-house role working within a billion dollar company. This hire is for the Singapore office, working hours will be approx 8.30 – 5.30 with some OT during busy event times. There will be travel involved at least once a month around the region.
To be considered for this role you would need to have the following skills –
• Handle public & media relations.
• Crisis and potential crisis situations effectively.
• Prepare and implementation of communications programs.
• Manage and complete project schedules.
• Budget control.
• Strategies to enhance company’s positive corporate brand image.
• Educated to degree level within Mass Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related disciples
• Ideally 5 years of communication preferably from PR agency or MNC’s
• Strong writing, presentation and communication skills
• Experience writing corporate communication materials – media releases, advertising copy etc.
• MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH TRAVELLING IN REGION
For more information pease send your CV to Harry – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 6236 0520