International creative production consultancy is seeking a passionate and experienced new Associate Director of Social Media Content to join their expanding team here in Hong Kong.
An exciting opportunity for anyone who is truly driven and excited by the constantly shifting social media and digital scene, the Associate Director will spearhead the company’s social media services offering in the Asia region by aiding the business development team in identifying target clients, generating leads and building close relationships with multiple clients and accounts. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills (for proposals, analytics) are essential for this role.
The right candidate has an in-depth understanding of both international (ex. Instagram) and Chinese (ex. Weibo, WeChat) social media platforms and regional key influencers in forming strategic partnerships to attain business goals.
The Associate Director of Social Media Content will have the opportunity to build his/her team from scratch and support with the training and mentoring of the new team – a great chance for someone looking to develop and implement their leadership skills.
- 5-7 years of experience, ideally in digital PR and influencer marketing
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Prior experience in managing small to mid-sized teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing a diverse range of social media platforms (both international and Chinese) – applicants MUST share either personal social media accounts or social media accounts they have managed for screening
- Strong copywriting skills is an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must; Mandarin/Cantonese skills highly preferred