Savvy is working with a leading global health insurance client who is looking for a Network Development Manager to join their team based in Singapore.
The client is looking for someone to manage and maintain their existing business networks and aid in the strategy and planning for the relevant approach to the health insurance market.
Risk Management, portfolio management and negotiating provider contracts is essential.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE A STRONG NETWORK WITHIN HOSPITALS AND DOCTORS.
This role is to manage different stakeholders
You will need the following skills to be considered:
- Degree level holder or equivalent
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong commercial knowledge of the international health insurance industry
- Strong insight knowledge of regional hospital industry and its pricing and quality dynamics.
- Excellent commercial negotiation skills, able to deal with high-level hospital administrators but also at the operational management level.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have at least 5 years of experience
If you are keen to hear more please reach out to Harry