Savvy is working for a global FMCG company with a unique requirement for an Assistant Brand Manager with knowledge of the Korean market, culture and language. Located in Singapore, you will be part of a multi-functional project team and have a solid handle on the FMCG scene in Korea.
- Work with internal teams to provide input regarding Korean consumer trends and cultures
- Develop brand concepts led by consumer research and insights
- Work integrally with creative agencies to development communication ideas and execute TV copy production
- Lead initiatives for toolkits, copywriting, prints, digital work, social media, eCommerce content, sampling for retail, in-store activation and demos, plus manage execution on in store delivery team
- Manage P&L, finances, business targets for the brand
- Develop communications through multiple touch points following consumers path to purchase
- Handle PR and social media agencies for content, PR and social media engagement for the brand including brand driven and strategy
- Proficiency in Korean language and market knowledge of Korea with local consumer understanding
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience with specific hands-on experience working in digital marketing, eCommerce, and branding work
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Business or similar
- Strong cognitive thinking, problem-solving, leadership abilities, interpersonal and communication skills
To register your interest in this role please email Harry at email@example.com with you CV and a description of why you are suitable. Due to high volumes, only suitable candidates will be contacted.