Global architecture and interior design practice specializing in innovative workplace environments is looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Business Development Manager / Client Services Manager to lead the development of their newly established Denver office. As a Business Development professional, you are not afraid to push the boundaries to uncover and develop creative new business leads and assist in closing business deals that will continuously elevate the brand.
Qualifications & Key Competencies
- 7 + years of experience in a similar role doing Business Development from lead generation through to Client Management within the corporate design industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or similar, preferred
- Interest and knowledge of the interior design, architecture, and construction industry
- Proficiency with digital production mediums (IE…. including audio, photo, and video editing programs - MS Office applications, Adobe Photoshop.
- Deep connections in Denver Area building market
- Proven account management capabilities
- Experience in nurturing project relationships to portfolio level accounts
- Active in the market with a deep understanding of the industry
- Successful track record or negotiating and closing contracts the win new business
- Confidence in speaking with high level executives and delivering presentations/proposals
This role offers excellent benefits and a competitive compensation in accordance with your experience and your potential contribution to Business Development efforts. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.