Business Development Manager (Sales)
Savvy is working together with a prominent office interior design and office furnitures firm. We are looking for a mid-level Business Development Manager to be based in their Singapore office amongst the Sales and Business Development team. The ideal candidate will come from a background in Architecture, Interior Design or Furniture and worked a heavy 360 degree sales and commission driven environment. You will be an individual contributorm handling existing and new clients accounts.
- Organise and plan for sales for the assigned territory by engaging with key client groups in the Architecture and Interiors industries, and large corporates and entities directly.
- Be the key contact for clients and sales operations teams, plus ensure that the client’s expectations are met and all offers are of adequate satisfaction.
- Work with internal teams to develop and build sales and offerings with projections for quarterly, and yearly renevue.
- Develop sales presentations, contribute to the enhancement of sales toolkits, sale procedures and strategy.
- Work with in-house marketing team to develop strategies, gain market intelligence, work out competitor’s market activity, keep up to update to market trends.
- University degree in Business, Commerce and/or Interior Design
- Proven experience in sales and marketing within an organization focussing on Architecture, Interior Design, or Office Furnitures
- Highly capable in managing complex B2B sales cycles, liasising with MNCs and C-level clientele.
- Proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) to be able to liasie with clients and vendors
This is fantastic opportunity with a stable and prospering organization that truly value their employees. A favourable base plus commission and bonus structure await the selected individual. If this sounds right for you, write to Ashrita on firstname.lastname@example.org