Established video production and creative agency is seeking an enthusiastic and hands-on Business Development/Client Relationship Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
An integral position within the company and reporting directly to the Managing Director, the right candidate will be responsible for researching and mapping out business potentials and prospective client companies by proactively approaching companies to introduce the company’s services and identifying the client’s needs. S/he will be heavily involved in developing marketing strategies to sell the company’s services to prospective clients. This role requires the candidate to coordinate proposals as well as sales budgets and contributing to forecasts and reports once new business is successfully secured. As the BD and Client Relationship Manager, newly onboarded clients will be the responsibility of this candidate to manage through projects – excellent people-skills as well as communication skills are a must.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development and account management
- Background in corporate communications or agency (advertising, digital)
- Prior experience working in a target- or quota-driven position
- An understanding of or previous experience in media or production in Hong Kong
- Excellent command of English is a must; fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is HIGHLY preferred