Internationally established media company is seeking a driven and passionate Campaign Manager to join their dynamic Hong Kong office.
A regionally-focused role, the Campaign Manager is responsible for developing, executing and delivering live campaigns across the Asia Pacific region and providing support for the team’s Producers and Designers/Creatives. Tasks such as researching, copywriting and editing and logistical support will be expected of the Campaign Manager as well as project management tasks including producing and managing schedules and timelines, sourcing outsourced vendors and managing budgets.
As the campaigns will be largely digital-focused, the Campaign Manager should have an in-depth understanding of digital production.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in content marketing and campaign management; previous experience in media and/or agency preferred
- In-depth understanding of the production process
- Demonstrated experience in copywriting and copyediting
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) as well as Apple Keynotes; basic understanding of Photoshop
- Passion for the industry as demonstrated by an up-to-date understanding of market trends and knowledge, key players, etc.
- Fluency in English is a MUST