Our client, a leading International Interior Design firm specializing in Hospitality, Mixed-Use and Retail, is now looking for an experienced Client Account Marketing Manager to join their fantastic team in Hong Kong. You must ideally have experience in Interior Design/Architecture/Developer environments. The successful candidate must be fantastic at managing and building client relationships, generating new business leads, and developing marketing strategies. This role requires a dynamic individual, great with client facing and managing, working independently, and who is also a great leader. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a world leading design firm.
• Maintain regular contact and relationships with existing clients in HK and PRC.
• Generate new business leads and contact with prospective clients in HK and PRC.
• Participate to develop and implement a concerted marketing strategy
• Manage and update our marketing materials.
• Maintain and update our client data base
• Participate in Proposal preparation and follow up.
• Co-ordinate marketing initiatives with other offices throughout Asia.
• Organise and attend regular marketing meetings
• Client event management and co-ordination.
• Relevant working experience in marketing or related field.
• Experience and knowledge of the Interior Design / Architecture industry
• Professional demeanor and an understanding of professional design consultants
• Sociable and outgoing personality with a high level of initiative and confidence.
• A good understanding of the design process
• Good standards of English, Cantonese and Mandarin both verbal and written