Savvy has partnered with an award winning design agency to help source their next Client Manager. This agency has four creative studios worldwide and is known for its attractive and cutting edge branding and packaging solutions. Proud of their service, they are looking for someone with top-notch experience to work with their clients to build and nurture relationships.
As the Client Manager, you will be the go-to person for several key global clients and the internal team. You will be managing the creative process, facilitating project management, meaning you should be driven by challenges, meticulous to detail and have a big picture vision.
- 4-6 years design management experience in Account Management, Client Services Management or Project Management role in a design agency
- Proven experience with global FMCG clients, managing several clients and projects simultaneously
- Recognise business development opportunities and upsell services
- Ability to prioritise projects and clients requirements effecitvely and efficiently
- Excellent understanding of P/L, project and financial management
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to work in a team, contribute to ideas, and open to ideas of others
We want someone that can express a deep passion for brands, design, creativity and collaboration.
If you meet the above requirements and can see yourself contributing to this branding and packaging design agency, we would love to hear from you. Email Ashrita at email@example.com with your CV.