Savvy is working with our client, a global travel retail design and project management company to look for a dynamic client project manager to join the team in Singapore. They work with luxury brands across confectionary, alcohol and cosmetics to implement retail activation, promotional displays and all forms of POP/POS
As a client project manager, you will be the pivotal link between the client and design team, delivering projects with efficiency, accuracy and precision, while meeting deadlines and budgets.
To thrive, you will need to be personable with good experience working with global brands and has demonstrated experience within the APAC retail marketing industry. A great communicator who is able to liaise on all levels to build strong rapport with different suppliers and stakeholders.
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience in a fast paced environment within retail client management or account servicing roles
- Have proven track record in management and enhancing global brand relationships
- Detail oriented who is able to multi-task and deliver timelines with accuracy
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Well presented with strong negotiation skills and business acumen.