Global architecture and interior design practice specializing in innovative workplace environments is looking for an experienced and ambitious Client Services Manager to join their San Francisco office. As a Business Development professional, you are not afraid to push the boundaries to uncover and develop creative new business leads and assist in closing business deals that will continuously elevate the brand.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or similar, preferred
- 7+ years of working experience in a Business Development or Marketing role, preferably in a front line position
- Interest and knowledge of the interior design, architecture, and construction industry
- Professional approach with the ability to build relationships, qualify prospects, generate leads, and identify new business development
- Experience in negotiation and closing contracts
- Confidence in speaking with high level executives and delivering presentations/proposals
- Demonstrated ability to work both entrepreneurially and collaboratively with a team
- Amazing communication skills in English, both written and spoken
This role offers excellent benefits and a competitive compensation in accordance with your experience and your potential contribution to Business Development efforts. Interviews will be held February 17th-21st in their San Francisco office. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.