Our client is a well-known and established Brand & Packaging Design Agency based across 5 global offices with an awesome work ethic and work environment!
Our client is looking for a Client Services Manager to join their team in Singapore who will work as part of the client services team supporting and in partnership with the Senior Client Manager and Client Director. In this role you would be responsible for the successful day-to-day running of projects whilst building strong relationships with clients and team members alike.
Being responsive and imaginative when dealing with client requirements and issues, delivering solutions on time and within budget without compromising attention to detail is fundamental to this role. Interactions with other departments and building internal relationships is key to project success for the client! This is a client facing role and therefore you will need to confidently represent the agency in a number of client facing situations.
- Organising and attending a number of client meetings; creating and contributing to presentations, ensuring meeting notes are distributed in a timely manner
- Being a key point of contact within the agency for clients across a number of projects whilst converting strong and influential relationships into meaningful partnerships
- Managing client expectations through on-going dialogue and honest discussions
- Being responsive to client needs and requests, whilst balancing great service with the needs of the agency
- Being flexible and adaptable to circumstances, proposing solutions with ease
- Beginning to negotiate simple fee and timing discussions with the support of senior team members
- Writing and/or overseeing the timely distribution of agendas, contact reports, status reports, timelines and other client facing documentation
- Confidently presenting and discussing briefs, feedback, proposals and financials with the client team
- Confidently talking about the industry, current category and market trends to provide ideas and inspiration to grow our client’s business
- Keeping your eyes and ears to the ground; continually seeking out new opportunities and relationships within the client services team
- Reporting into your Senior Client Manager or Client Director on a day-to-day basis whilst working with and supporting the wider team as required
- Managing the delivery of design projects and workflow, ensuring work is completed to the highest standard whilst meeting client timelines and budgets
- Leading the day-to-day project deliverables from the initial briefing through the artwork process, recognising when to elevate any issues or challenges
- Developing and managing project timelines and detailed proposals, which are realistic and effectively meet our client’s needs
- Assisting with the weekly management of billings, forecasting and client purchase orders
- Undertaking desktop research for brief content, audits, presentations and pitches
- Learning from Client Directors and Client Partners to grow client relationships and broaden your understanding of the client service discipline
- Managing the training and development of a Client Executive where appropriate
- A minimum of 3+ years of Brand & Packaging Design Agency experience
- Ability to proactively identify, leverage and spot opportunities with clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, both written and verbal English
- Well informed and reliable; able to foresee potential problems and propose solutions
- Ability to remain positive and calm under pressure in our fast-paced and sometimes frenetic working environment
- Ability to successfully prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects at any one time
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the design industry, with a willingness to continue learning
- A keen and can-do attitude and a team player!
***THIS ROLE IS OPEN FOR SINGAPOREAN AND PR APPLICANTS ONLY***
If you have what it takes, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org