We are working with an international logistics and supply chain MNC and they are seeking for a Communications Manager to be based in their Thailand, Bangkok office.
This role will be responsible for driving and coordinating marketing and communications activities for the Consumer Goods and Healthcare business units, aligning them with sound strategies and ensure successful delivery.
- Develop and Implement marketing, communications and media strategies for business units based on business objectives in alignment with company's initiatives using omnichannels and tools such as websites, social media, events, brochures, newsletters, articles, success stories, thought leadership pieces, press releases and more.
- Develop and craft content for internal and external marketing and communication collaterals
- Be the key project leader for special communications projects such as change programs
- Manage business units' websites, ensuring regular content updates and enhancements
- Collaborate with country's operations and business lines, supporting them proactively as a business partner on communication efforts
- Ensuring success by developing KPIs are met and measuring against them
- Master's degree in business administration, econmics, marketing, communications or similar
- Min 7 - 10 years of corporate marketing and communication experience in a B2B environment within a MNC environment especially in consumer goods and healthcare sectors
- Strong crisis management experience in B2B
- Strong understanding of economic contexts and issues
- Excellent communication capabilities with all levels within an organisation
- Culturally aware, independent, responsible, strategic thinker, results oriented
To be considered for this exciting position, please send your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this role is based in BANGKOK. Only suitable profiles will be contacted for 1st round screening.