Incredible opportunity for a Community Associate to join our International client’s team as one of their first hires in New York City. You will be responsible for establishing relationships between the company and key individuals and organizations in the online female empowerment and entrepreneurship communities. Ideal candidates should be entrepreneurial, energetic, and self-sufficient. Furthermore, you should have a background or interest in social media, and have a keen understanding of the latest trends in female empowerment and entrepreneurship. This position will work closely with the Launch Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Launch Manger and Marketing team to set influencer strategy
- Contact and recruit relevant influencers to be a part of the community
- Act as the main point of contact to influencers in order to implement tactical marketing campaigns
- Deliver against monthly metric-driven targets
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years previous experience in a community / influencer management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow strict deadlines
- Understanding of the latest trends in female empowerment and entrepreneurship
- Degree in communications, marketing or relevant field
- Previous experience as an influencer is strongly preferred
To join the movement please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.