Our client, one of the world’s leaders in Trade Fairs and Exhibitions is looking to hire a Content Copywriter to join their talented team. This role involves English copywriting and editing marketing brochures, executive speeches, press releases and media statements. Experience in public relations is also desirable as you will be responsible for media relations and organization of press conferences. You must have at least 3 years’ experience in copywriting and be a native English speaker. Visa sponsorship is available. This is an exciting opportunity to grow at a top global company.
- Copywriting of marketing brochures, media statements, and press releases
- Print and production of event-related materials
- Develop and execute advertising planning, media buying, and advertisement production
- Media relations and organization of press conferences
- Onsite media support including exhibitor/visitor interviews, media tours, and photography/ videography
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalist, Public Relations, or equivalent
- +3 years content copywriting experience, especially with marketing brochures and press related materials
- MUST be Native English speaker
- Strong writing portfolio of writing samples to showcase proven track record
- Results-oriented and good team player
- Experience in public relations is preferable, as well as strong media relations in Hong Kong / China
If this sounds like an ideal fit, please call Vivian Cheung at +852 2915 2900 for a confidential discussion, or send your CV and updated PDF portfolio (writing samples). Role is very fast moving – submit your application asap.