Our client, a non-profit organization, is looking for a Content Lead to join their growing Singapore team. This team has the ambition of becoming the digital disruption for social impact.
As a critical member of the leadership team, this role would require you to take the lead in shaping content strategy and plans to build signature content and a strong regional network of content producers and sources.
You thrive on helping people do good through powerful content. You have impeccable editorial judgement and the creative ability to guide a diversely talented content team and network to develop top-notch digital content.
More about the role:
- Develop and drive content strategy and approach, constantly innovating in a highly dynamic digital environment
- Provide editorial direction/supervise pool of content producers and executive produce their work, ensuring quality, timely delivery and good value
- Grow and Build a strong network and partnership in Singapore and overseas to ensure a strong pipeline of story leads/ideas
- Commission stories in their different forms, customising content assets to be effective and engaging across different platforms and audiences
- Develop and maintain a content publishing schedule, budget and resource plan to ensure a smooth delivery
- Constantly keep yourself updated with the latest trends and types of stories audiences are seeking
- Integrate with other team leads to ensure content strategy and plans are aligned with technology, distribution and community outreach plans, backed by effective processes
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in journalism or content creation
- International experience is a MUST
- Strong leadership skills to mentor a growing content team and network
- Entrepreneurial mindset with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Reach out to April@savvycreativeglobal.com