Top media company is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager. The role requires managing all marketing initiatives for driving traffic, and engaging and retaining customers. Working closely with Analysts and the Digital Marketing Team, the Content Marketing Manager will deliver content marketing strategies for both local and international markets.
Responsibilities include managing marketing content across major social media platforms, analyzing the how’s and why’s of executed plans through measurement and analysis and ongoing optimization. The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for repackaging media content that the audience wants and optimizing conversion paths for successful retention.
The right candidate is interested in media, editorial and publication and has a creative wary of thinking as well as an analytical mind!
- 6+ years of experience in a relevant industry/field
- Experience in journalism, relevant PR or a digital agency is a plus
- Proven record of growing social audience for a brand or product through creating and marketing content
- Extensive experience in collaborating closely with other relevant internal departments
- Experience in analysis and social performance; understanding of Google Analytics or other relevant channels
- Deep understanding of the in’s and out’s of social media platforms
- Fluency in English is a must; Cantonese is an advantage