We are working with an international commercial real estate enterprise and they are seeking for a Content Marketing Manager for their dynamic Hong Kong office!
We’re looking for a creative, conscientious, and experienced storyteller and marketer, who can help develop multi-platform content and research marketing strategies as well as internal communications for employees.
- Day-to-day, you’ll collaborate with business and external agencies to commission, write, edit and produce articles, infographics, and videos that encapsulate what it means to live and work in one of the world’s most fast-paced real estate markets.
- You’ll work closely with the research team to ensure insights are driven by hard data and with colleagues locally and across Asia Pacific to make sure reports and content are seen – online and offline – by all the right people.
- You’ll be proactive and confident in speaking with colleagues at all levels of the firm, and be comfortable acting as an ambassador for internal initiatives like staff newsletter and town hall events.
- Degree holder in journalism or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience in content development and/or editorial roles.
- Proven track record of commissioning and creating high-quality, creative content based on market research and aligned with brand, commercial, and editorial objectives.
- Excellent English writing skills, including advanced knowledge of grammar and punctuation, and the ability to sub-edit and proofread copy to a very high standard.
- Previous video production experience is a huge advantage.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships at all levels of the business, including with senior executives.
- Strong project management skills are a priority – as are attention to detail and the ability to work independently and within tight deadlines.
- A team player with a willingness to get involved with projects across the business as they come up.
Our client is happy to relocate if you fit the bill. Competitive remuneration and training is to be expected with this role.
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to April@savvycreativeglobal.com