Our client is a Japanese MNC based in Singapore and they are seeking for a driven and dynamic Content Strategy Manager to join their team!
About The Role
The Content Strategist Manager is a vital element in constructing a cohesive content strategy with a focus on user or consumer journey and persona development. Working with internal and external collaborators, you will plan, oversee and execute the strategy from start to end. Supported by creative and editorial resources, both in-house and outsourced, you will be responsible for aligning our brand narratives to content strategies and editorial decisions. You will work closely with content development in the capacity of a creative and an editor, as you conceptualise and produce content assets that resonate with viewers across earned, owned and paid platforms, with the aim of driving business goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
- Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Develop customer personas and buyer journey based on research.
- Plan and facilitate content strategy workshops and brainstorming sessions on developing adventurous new and engaging content with the intent of scaling these successful content types throughout the company.
- Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Apply Search Engine Optimization (SEO), content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Create and edit content, mobilising storytelling opportunities on all channels - owned, earned and paid platforms.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Optimize content and manage on-page SEO for the websites together with Web publishing team.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Min 7 - 10 years of experience in B2B multichannel content creation
- Excellent oral communication skills in English, more spoken languages (specifically an APAC language) is a plus.
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Kakao, Line, WeChat, Weibo etc.
- Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- Skilled at graphic design, website design, illustration, UX, videography and photography a plus.
- Familiar with software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign Adobe After Effects, Adobe XD, Sketch and Principle. Would be a plus if you have a professional portfolio of work that showcases the above.
- Experience in project management, and public, media and influencer relations.
- Experience in Marketing, Communications or in a journalist, creative, or media capacity.
- Experience with digital marketing functions including SEO, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing, PPC Marketing and eCommerce is a bonus.
- Experience with Sitecore CMS, SFDC, Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Pardot etc) and content management tools (Kapost etc) preferred.
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, DART, Atlas, Semrush and Buzzsumo is preferred.
- Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
- Experience in Japanese business environment a plus
Please send your CV to April@savvycreativeglobal.com