Call yourself a wordsmith? Maybe you don’t like the style or tone of this advertisement… then you’re the right person for this job.
Savvy is working with a growing global integrated marketing agency. With more than a dozen offices across the globe, and a range of corporate and FMCG this agency is expanding in Singapore and looking for permanent and freelance copywriters to join them.
- Produce original copy for ATL,BTL and digital media from concept to execution for a wide range of products and services (B2B and B2C)
- Understand the client’s belief and execute independently, while achieving deliverables in requested timeframes
- You must be able to write in different styles, lengths and tones to target specific audiences while developing an understanding for clients and competitive edge.
- Writing, researching and understanding the unique selling point of client’s products and services
- Minimum 4 years experience in copywriting or content writing roles
- University qualification in Marketing, English Literature, Journalism or similar
- Ability to work within tight timeframes, provide useful insights and have a customer focussed mindset.
- Retain high level of consistency and create compelling advertising-related copy
Write to Ashrita if you’re interested on email@example.com. Please note that only suitable profiles will be contacted.