We are working with a startup based in Singapore and they are seeking for a dynamic and hands-on Creative Designer/Creative Account Manager for APAC to join their team.
This is a unique hybrid role where as a designer, you'll be managing your own set of accounts and clients.
You will drive the relationship between the brand and it’s clients to optimize digital creative production process and outcomes. You must have strong commercial acumen, client management skills along with a deep knowledge and passion for creative design.
You are business-savvy with design skills who understand the value of digital marketing in driving business strategies across different verticals. You work directly with clients to understand their creative needs, provide strategic creative direction and ensure the brand meets and exceeds them via the platform and service. You balance understanding and providing solutions to client needs with making strong business decisions for the company.
- Develop new and existing client relationships
- Ensuring projects are delivered timely and on budget
- Owning the end-to-end process for design projects, from research and ideation, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups to design implementation with tight developer communication
- Creating meaningful experiences by delivering Digital and Interaction Design
- Playing a key role in the visual design of our language and patterns
- Work with creative team regionally
- Bachelor's degree in design/marketing
- Fluent in Mandarin a plus for China market
- Client management/creative production experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to recommend creative direction and create visual mock-ups across a variety of formats (i.e static, video, playables)
- Ability to effectively lead and influence global teams
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Media landscape including Social media i.e. FB, Snapchat, YT, Google, etc.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Clear and comprehensive communication with clients globally – i.e. phone, email and video conferencing
- Excellent work ethic and ability to perform in ambiguous environments.
- Understanding of enterprise Internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in fast paced situations
- Ability to identify and empathize with common and specific client issues in the social media marketing landscape
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and folio to April@savvycreativeglobal.com