Our client is a boutique branding & creative agency specialised in luxury brands. They are driven by the excellence and perfection that luxury brands desire. They offer a one-to-one, hands-on service, creative branding and creative services only for luxury brands.
They are seeking for a talented and dynamic Creative Designer to join their growing team in DUBAI!
In this role, you will work along side with Creative Director and Art Directors to develop concepts for luxury clients.
- Develop layouts, designs, artwork and formats for corporate adverts, brochures, mailers, corporate reports, infographics, event branding, external signage and office branding for luxury clients
- Create designs, concepts, rationale and sample layouts for all creative artworks based on knowledge of layout principles including translations across ATL and BTL advertising campaigns for luxury/hospitality clients
- Develop, design and build of HTML mailers, newsletters, web banners and basic animations; based on knowledge of HTML process, structural limitations and web development
- Work closely with the marketing team of clients on creative projects, understanding the creative brief, developing the full scope of the project, evaluating ideas and designs and understanding the business requirements in order to provide the best solutions
- Coordinates all administrative aspect of printing and production, including preparing final designs for print and/or presentation, checking and approving colour, copy, text format and scaling images for print production
- Coordinate with printing and production suppliers and contractors; preparing specifications, material selection and proofing samples
- Support the team and clients on projects that may sometime be off-site and outside of office hours
- Meet creative standards and challeng briefs in order to deliveer original creative work that help the business in achieving better results
- Minimum of 3 years of of experience in Design
- A passion for creative design within the luxury brand sectors is highly preferred
- Excellent understanding of image as rule of third/perspective/image manipulation
- An innate understanding of complex interface design patterns, including applied and demonstrable knowledge of service design, app systems, mobile and responsive design and content presentation systems.
- The ability to confidently, professionally and effectively work to strict timelines and take feedback and direction in a positive and proactive way.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Fluent English is a MUST. Arabic or Chinese capabilities is a huge plus
- Professional, dedicated, reliable and loyal work ethic
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and folio to April@savvycreativeglobal.com