Our client is a global design agency looking for a talented Creative Director to join their studio in Singapore.
This design agency has multiple studios across the globe and is continuing to expand each year. Their strengths are within the areas of strategy, ideation & execution for projects including: packaging & structural design, experiential design and branding & corporate identity.
Due to the continued growth of this agency, they require a Creative Director to join their studio in Singapore who can continue to drive the company & creative team forward.
- CD level designer who has worked with well-known design agencies.
- A minimum of 8 years experience with FMCG brands working on packaging design projects.
- Must be a strong passionate leader who can inspire the creative team and take the studio to the next level. In the interview you must be able to demonstrate how you have successfully achieved this in the past?
- Have creative strategy experience and remain a capable hands-on designer.
- Must be willing to travel across APAC on a regular basis.
- APAC work experience will be highly desirable.
- Must have exceptional English language skills both written & verbal, your communication skills are essential for this role.
- An additional language (specifically for the APAC region) would be advantageous but not essential.