Our client is an Independent Design Agency who creates identities for a multitude of global brands, using their core strengths in: brand strategy, identity design, POS & packaging design, digital and brand architecture.
They are looking for a Design Director to join their growing studio here in Singapore. You will not only be responsible for the creative output of projects but also managing a team of designers (midweights and juniors). You are a design thinker who is able to plan and execute design actitives and influence important design decisions for projects.
- Minimum of 8 years of branding and graphics experience within an agency
- Has experience working with telecommunication, banking and finance clients/projects/industries. FMCG is a huge plus.
- Experience working on UX/UI digital projects is essential.
- Has a strong and varied portfolio of branding works ranging from corporate identity, spacial to packaging.
- Experience dealing directly with clients and being a brand ambassador for the agency during meetings/pitches/presentations
- Experience working closely with client servicing and strategy teams, to ensure brand strategy executions are in line with the brand principles and objectives.
- Experience managing budgets and planning activity of design deliverables
- A strong leader and will be expected to help others through doing and mentoring.
- Possess a natural sense of ownership and accountabililty.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are crucial.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys being in a start-up type environment (No major divas accepted!)
This is an urgent opening to assist our client with the growth of their business. If this sounds like you, please send your CV and folio to April@savvycreative.com.sg (pls keep folio under 10MB)