We are working with a boutique retail and spatial design agency based in Singapore and they are seeking for a Design Director to join their expanding team!
This role will be leading concept developments for clients and leading a small team of designers.
- Have strong understanding in business and marketing directives, translating briefs and creative strategies into impactful concepts
- Strong interior background paired with brand/communication experience
- Strong ability to propose creative concepts for commercial interior projects (retail, F&B, workplace) and have an eye on brand experience projects (product launch campaign visuals, branding)
- Guide and mentor design team while working along side with Creative Director
- Work closely with client managers to deliver projects and a seamless experience for clients
- Min 8 years of design experience in interior, retail and spatial design
- Possess a srong interior design and technical background
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills and interpersonal skills
- Possess a start-up mentality, able to work on mulitple tasks which may not necessarily linked to job description
- Have a positive and proactive mindset