Our client is a world renowned advertising agency known for its creativity, and leading smart and effective works behind their innovative campaigns. They are currently seeking a talented Design Director to work on their integrated accounts with a focus on FCMG brands with a focus on shopper marketing. The ideal candidate should be a motivated, talented Design Director who is well-rounded across graphic and digital design, with a strong understanding of shopper behaviour that is displayed in your past projects. It would be advantageous if you also have an understanding of the retail landscape in shopper marketing.
You should ideally be passionate about consumer-centric designs. You will be overseeing a team of talented designers, and will need to have the experience to derive and motivate them for success. Great salary package on offer to the right candidate.
- Ability to deliver conceptual work to the highest creative standard
- Develop a clear understanding of the design proposal
- Manage activities for client presentations and head client meetings
- Work closely with senior members of the team to help develop and nurture the creative studio
- Organize activities and ensure deadlines/project timelines are met
In addition, you should possess the following skills:
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- +10 years of experience in advertising, ideally at Creative Director/Design Director position, with focus on graphics/digital campaigns
- Ideally you have a strong understanding of the retail space for shopper marketing
- Strong knowledge of shopper marketing designs and designs focused to influence shopper behaviour
- Minimum 6 years of experience leading a creative/design team
- High competent with 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Design experience with prestige cosmetic/fashion brands ad advantage
- Experience in the Asia market, particularly with mainland China
- Fluency in English; Cantonese and Mandarin advantageous
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV and PDF folio to Vivian Cheung, or call her at 2915-2900, all applications will be dealt with confidence.