Savvy is working with a global architecture and design firm to find a hands-on Design Manager.
Your role will be primarily responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered exceptionally and on time while serving as the bridge between the team and the client as well as driving the business.
Your responsibilities include:
- Work with multiple project team to deliver projects
- Communicating and managing project objectives, contract scope, terms and schedule, scheduling, budgets, staffing, vendors, contractors and sub-contractors
- Be in charge of the project lifecycle including the financial performance (e.g. fees, billing, and collection, etc)
Ideally, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related discipline
- At least 10 years of project management of corporate interior projects
- Knowledge of interior principles and practices of Hong Kong and China
- Hands-on knowledge of project budget management
- Experience working on marketing developing proposals
- Sound business development and project management skills
- Technical: AutoCAD, Revit, Project Management Software (e.g. MS Project)
- Language: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Interested applicants, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.