Our client, an International leader in Branding, Packaging Design and Production for FMCG and Retail, is looking for a talented Design2Print Manager. This role is based in Guangzhou, and the successful candidate will be responsible for working on a lucrative account, managing a team, with daily liaising between the client and the SGS internal teams to manage end to end workflow from design to print. You will work with the creative team to brainstorm, develop concepts and deliver these to the client, presenting and explaining the design process. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is dynamic and with excellent interpersonal skills, to work at a world-renowned design firm.
- Serve as key daily liaison between client and SGS internal teams to manage the end to end workflow from design to print
- Take project briefs and work with the Operations team to follow procedures for costing and quoting
- Promote, services and exceed customer expectations through vigilance and being pro-active to client’s present and future needs
- Track and maintain projects to ensure product launch timelines
- Develop and mentor staff, instilling a culture of excellence in approach and execution
- Guide and lead the cross functional approval process
- Manage communication from multiple locations worldwide
- Responsible for briefing and collating data for the QBR report
- Working with the Operations team to develop, implement and review the workflows required for efficient management of the account
- Coach and monitor a team of 2 ACPL’s to ensure outputs can meet customer’s requirements and delivered on time, ensure knowledge of clients can be shared among respective staff
- Attend and make quality contributions at client meetings
- Work closely with creative team to brainstorm / deliver creative ideas
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in pre-press, packaging, design, printing or graphics
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Print production and Design experience, with sufficient experience to guide the client as to which option is most cost effective for the number of colours, pack types and print process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Proficient in Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- High level of interpersonal/ translation/ facilitation skills.
- Development communication skills with various groups.
- Excellent leadership capabilities in managing and inspiring a team.
- Strong analytical skills, achievement drive and initiative.
- Excellent negotiation skills and communication skills, able to work effectively with people at all levels