Specialist design-driven homeware company is seeking a driven and passionate Designer (Homeware-related Graphics) to join their Hong Kong office.
The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is up to date with changing design trends and interpreting trends to commercial products.
A very client-oriented role, the Designer will be expected to meet with clients and customers to receive briefs in creating bespoke designs; strong interpersonal skills is absolutely key. Must have a thorough understanding of the homeware manufacturing process (including costing, sampling etc.) and working closely with vendors.
- 5+ years of experience in design; prior homeware experience is a strong advantage
- Overseas education and/or work experience is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills in working closely with customers and clients as well as external vendors
- Detail-oriented; able to handle design and manufacturing process from brief to delivery
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in a small team environment
- Fluency in English is a must; Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Office (Word, Powerpoint)