Global architecture and interior firm specializing in workspace environments is looking for talented, motivated and dynamic people, from assistant designer to senior designer level, that want to be part of a highly creative team working for prestigious clients on unique projects in Hong Kong and South China.
Your role as a designer will be to work with project teams to understand requirements and develop concepts to meet the project's brief and client's budget; convert initial concepts into SketchUp models; handle drawing documentation; source fittings, furniture and fabrics etc.
- At least three years’ experience in corporate interiors with a degree in interior design and extensive experience in space planning, sketching, technical coordination and drawing production
- Able to manage client relationship smoothly and efficiently
- PC and design software skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
- Willing to travel frequently or relocate to China (GHZ)