Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is an international creative production consultancy specializing in branding. They are looking for ambitious and talented team players to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Lead development of digital and social brand asset development strategy for clients.
- Be able to have a clear vision about the business and define a strategy to develop the digital activity.
- Act as a senior digital advisor to clients and internal teams.
- Pitch long-term digital brand development and implementation programme to international and local brand clients within luxury, retail, finance, hospitality etc.
- Identify opportunities to enhance clients’ businesses and grow revenue with existing and new clients.
- Build (almost from scratch) and grow capabilities of direct and indirect team members as appropriate.
- Lead cross-discipline digital development projects, spanning web/mobile development, content development, online advertising, direct marketing and social engagement.
- Manage a team to carry out online research and insights work through social media monitoring and desk research.
- Through research and insights, add value to the development of ideas and creative concepts across functional teams to bring together brand goals, bridge media, and gain feedback.
- Drive measurement of brand asset effectiveness using a variety of analytics.
- Contribute to building the company’s thought leader position through blogging, speaking at events and leading webinars across the region.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Extensive experience in developing and executing digital brand strategy & content for social media platforms.
- 6+ years’ digital production and social media experience in a brand consulting or agency environment.
- Excellent communication and language skills – fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Think critically and creatively, solve problems and develop new and useful possibilities.
- Plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced work environment.
- Collaborate with colleagues in different countries and appreciate cultural differences.
- Understand current and emerging media platforms and their usage from a consumer and business perspective.
- Understand how to drive conversations and online word of mouth.
- Be passionate about social media and word of mouth marketing.
- Experience in hiring and managing web/mobile development team is a plus.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential chat. Thanks.